Oct 10, 2009

WELCOME

So, I (Melissa) have decided to start a blog for recipes and kitchen/household tips!  Cooking is something I love doing and I really enjoy trying new things!  So, this blog will have both recipes that I have made several times and ones that I have made maybe once or twice!  I will not be the only one posting on this blog.  I have asked two amazing friends here to add their recipes and tips too!  Doris and Michelle both know how to cook up something good!  I guess it is the southern in us gals! I can promise you that all 3 of our husbands will tell you that they enjoy meal time at our houses! Buon Appetite! Did I mention we are from SC and LA but are living in Italy?!  Yep, you can take the girl out of the south but you can't take the south out of the girl!

I will slowly be redesigning this blog.  I have another blog that I write, a 3 1/2 month old, a husband and house to take care of and friends to socialize with!

1 comment:

Rebecca Evans said...

This is awesome! Someone who can't cook! But I must say I have came a long way and my husband doesn't ever complain. So, I guess it might just be being self-conscious about cooking LOL.. Anyways, I always like a good recipe and love to cook different things. So maybe you ladies can teach me how to throw down in the kitchen HA!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails